What are cookies?
What cookies do we use in INVERNAPERU.COM?
The cookies used in INVERNAPERU.COM are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer. This means that they do not provide references that allow the user’s first and last name to be deduced, they cannot read data from the user’s hard drive or include viruses in their texts.
INVERNAPERU.COM cannot read the cookies implanted on the user’s hard drive from other servers.
As a user, you can reject the processing of data or information by blocking these cookies through the appropriate configuration of your browser. However, you should be aware that by doing so this site may not function properly. You can also delete the cookies implanted on your hard drive at any time, following the procedure established in the help section of your browser.
- Make this website work properly.
- Allow you to interact with the store functionalities
- Allow you to correctly view videos.
- Improve loading speed and security when browsing.
- That you can share pages with your social networks.
- Improve the information search functionality.
- Monitor the performance of this website.
- Collect personally identifiable information (without your express permission).
- Sharing personally identifiable data to third parties.
How to manage and disable these cookies?
You can also set your browser to reject all cookies or only third-party cookies. In addition, it is at your disposal to delete the cookies that have already been installed on your computer. Please note that if you use different browsers, the settings for each of these are separate.